Tuesday, May 25, 2010

part of an email from the boat

I am feeling much much better and filled with lots of hope. We are getting closer and closer to our big purpose here, well actually it is all our purpose but it will be great to have patients. I love all the military people so much!! I needed some sudafed & i went up to 'sick call' for the staff, they just had me fill out a form with the drugs i wanted and walk one floor down to pharmacy and they just give it to you. They really take care of us. They provide sheets, wool blankets, 3 hot meals & if you don't clean up your stuff--they throw it away!! haha I can't believe the groundwork that has been laid for us here by the military leadership with governments and their people on the ground right now. It is a HUGE operation we are running mostly for good relations and in a real disaster that we could just plug in in these places. The medical stuff is really a drop in the bucket, unless you are one of those who gets it!! I sat behind the helo barn today and relaxed with Amy Wilde from Cananda and read scriptures until a cloudburst. It's not as hot today but still very humid.

No comments: